• I butiken

Oasis GX-1123H GPX+ Treble Set - Hard Tension (endast 3 st strängar i detta set!)

129,00 kr

(inkl. moms)

1-3 Arbetsdagar
Lagervara

Lagervaror skickas inom en arbetsdag

30 dagars öppet köp

GPX+ Treble Set - Hard Tension

OBS! Detta set innehåller endast de tre diskanterna. Alltså 3 st strängar i stället för 6 st. 

Most classical guitar players prefer powerful, punchy treble strings. It can be hard to find a set of nylon trebles that met this criterion. A second problem with nylon trebles is often the “tubby” sounding 3rd string. Instead of projecting a powerful clear sound, they might get dull or muffled. Fluorocarbon (carbon treble) monofilament solves both of these problems. 
Oasis actually use two types of fluorocarbon. The 1st string is specially made from a fluorocarbon monofilament designed to eliminate string shredding, which is sometimes associated with fluorocarbon 1st strings. The 2nd and 3rd strings are made from a different fluorocarbon monofilament to enhance their particular tonal properties. Where the GPX+ has really separated itself from the competition is the tone and sustain.
One comment often heard about other fluorocarbon classical guitar strings is that they sound brittle or thin. Not so with the GPX+ carbon treble strings. Most players feel that they have the beautiful tonal properties of nylon with the power and punch of fluorocarbon.

GPX+ carbon treble strings come in two tensions: normal and high. 

GPX™ Classical Guitar Strings For most guitars, GPX+™ strings produce beautiful tone with excellent sustain.

OAGPX

Kunder som köpt denna produkt köpte också: