KR90A
Ny

11 350 kr

Beställningsvara skickas inom 7-14 dagar

- +

Klarna Från 523 kr /mån

Mer information

Kremona 90th Anniversary- Pau Ferro

Vi är mycket nöjda över att ha hittat en ny bra tillverkare av nylonsträngade gitarrer. 

Our 90th is a concept model steeped in tradition with an eye toward the future. Pau Ferro has been selected for the back and sides, a closed pore species with exemplary projection.  The top is of narrow-grained cedar, specially-bladed to 1.8 mm and supported by stiff, ultralight carbon-fused bracing.  This approach amplifies bass frequencies, expanding the instrument’s overall volume with increased sensitivity. A dual-channeled Honduras cedar neck retains musicality while providing physics-proven stability without the necessity of a truss rod.  Each 90th Anniversary model is individually numbered as part of a limited run.

Solid pau ferro back and sides; solid special-bladed cedar top; carbon-fused bracing; gloss finish; dual-channeled Honduras cedar neck; ebony fingerboard; rosewood bridge and headstock overlay; hand-inlaid wooden purfling and rosette; bone nut and saddle; individual gold machines with amber buttons; limited edition number plate on back of headstock; 650mm scale length; 52mm neck width at nut; RC strings. Deluxe wooden hard case included.

Obeservera att pau ferro är ett mycket figurerat träslag & kan skilja kraftigt i utseende. Kontakta oss om du vill ha en bild på exemplaret vi har på lager.

Datablad
Antal strängar6
FärgNatur

Skriv din recension

Kremona 90th Anniversary- Pau Ferro

Tillverkad för hand i Bulgarien

Skriv din recension

12 Andra produkter i samma kategori