VINTAGE & MODERN APPLICATION
The Laney GS112IE is a closed back extension cabinet which utilises traditional construction methods to deliver the bass, mid response and great sounding guitar tone you would expect from a Laney 1x12” cab. The GS112IE cab was designed to match perfectly with a variety of Laney guitar heads but can be paired with any quality guitar head. At the heart of the cab is a HH designed 12”, 8 Ohm driver. The GS112IE was developed especially by HH and is perfect for any playing style from clean through to aggressive blues-rock and metal. The 80 watts power handling of the HH 12” loaded in the GS112IE produces a well-rounded tone, making it ideally suited for both vintage and modern application where desired. The low-end grunt complements the warm and vocal like mid-range, crunchy upper mids and sweet, refined highs., making the GS112IE deal for many applications. As with all Laney cabinets, the GS112IE features high quality fixtures such as metal corners and ergonomic top edge mounted grab handles and is designed to withstand the rigors of life on the road.
- Ergonomic grab handles
- The 12” HH custom driver was designed specifically for HH and is optimised to match the output characteristics of the amplifier it is paired with. HH have a long and illustrious pedigree in loudspeaker design.
- 8 Ohm impedance
- Rugged Plywood Construction
- Ergonomic comfortable top edge bar handle
- Black Metal Corners
- 6.3mm Mono input jack socket
- 6.3mm Mono link jack socket
- 1 x 12" HH Driver
- 80 Watts RMS power rating
- Item dimensions: 430mm x 580mm x 360mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 540mm x 670mm x 460mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 13kg